Fashion Tips for Teenage Boys
A time comes when every boy starts thinking about fashion.
Fashion Tips : So, here we are with a few yet important ways for our Teenage Boys and we are pretty sure that these ways will help them get started.
1. Make the decision: Do you want to be fashionable or not? If you do, you need to build a certain amount of enthusiasm and passion within yourself.
2. Frequently update your wardrobe: Being fashionable will require a bit of creative improvisation. Never feel shy to experiment with new looks. If you don’t feel comfortable with anything, simply disregard it.
3. Never lose track of who you really are: Trying out something just because it is “THE COOL THING TO DO” doesn’t mean that it’s right for you. Always be yourself more than anything else, or rather we shall say- ‘AVOID BEING A COPYCAT‘.
1. Organize a shopping trip: If you have some good friends who know about you very well, or if you have older siblings in their late teens, ask them to take you for shopping. They will be able to offer advice and pick out the best clothes for you.
2. Give away any clothes that you don’t wear: Often times we hang on to clothes that don’t fit or we hardly ever wear. Gather up these clothes and donate them to a charitable organization. Be prepared that your parents may be reluctant to throw out clothes that still fit you.
3. Mix and match your clothes in your new spiced up wardrobe: You’re likely to find a combination that really works. Apply your mind and get into into the best outfit that suits you the most.
4. Wear a Belt: It is rare that a teenage boy can keep his pants up without a belt, and you’ll have to start getting used to wearing one, whether you tuck your shirt in or not.
1. Accent your wardrobe with accessories: Wear a nice watch. Consider buying a few different hats. And, as mentioned above, invest in a couple of belts.
2. Experiment with jewelry: ‘Don’t think of jewelry as a girl thing’.
Some people consider a wristwatch as a piece of jewelry, for example. Start looking around for a ring, a bracelet, a necklace, or earrings. But whatever you do, don’t go overboard.
1. Don’t forget about shoes: ‘Wearing the right shoes completes an outfit‘, so don’t become dependent on a single pair. And make sure to pick the appropriate footwear for the appropriate occasion. You don’t want to wear slip-on skater shoes at a wedding.
- Eventually you’ll find someone who admires your clothing, copycats aren’t uncommon. Take this as a high compliment.
- If you’re wearing the same clothes every day until they’re dirty, you need to stop it right now. Wearing new clothes every day allows for maximum variety and will ensure you get the best from your clothes.
- The shirt is mightier than the gun. Fashion can get you popularity, admiration, and attraction from other people, but remember not to judge people on clothes alone.
- If you are into athletics, then athletic style can work for you. Just remember not to overdo it. Athletic clothes are meant for athletic activities, so make sure that if you are wearing them to school or out with friends that they are clean. Nothing says you respect yourself more than keeping your hygiene on-point.
- If people taunt you, ‘IGNORE THEM‘. They’re just jealous because you thought of this before they wear what you feel comfortable in.
- Headphones and earphones are your friend. Wearing them gets you attention and fashion points.
Provided by : https://shakeandstyle.wordpress.com